Children are mirrors, they reflect back to us all we say and do.
- Pam Leo
Kids photography sessions are so much fun! A brief moment in time captured forever.
These sessions can be done almost anywhere. Do you have a favorite hangout in your home? The back yard or pool? Maybe there is a park nearby. Marin County has TONS of great places to shoot.
Speaking of great shoots here are a few tips for that great shoot:
1. Have the kids well rested and fed ( and you too! ). This is huge! We want them to be cooperative and attentive. There are times that they are nervous and shy. If they have their comforts from home, it’ll make the shoot all the better.
2. Clothes. Another important item. Have the kids match as closely as possible. You don’t want a white outfit and a black outfit. White and white is good or black and black...If you get my drift. Please ask about this if it’s confusing. ( you can send me ideas if you want).
3. You may need to bribe them. We’ve all been there. It works.
4. Hand cleaner/Hand Sanitizer. Kids play, they’re excited. Sometimes they get a bit dirty. You may want to bring some, we bring some too but it’s always good to have a back-up.
5. Let me direct traffic. If you have a few ideas for shots please write them down and let me consider how to work them into the shoot.
6. If you want to take photos with your phone it’s cool. Let me do it and get all of you in the photo. I ask that you don’t take photos of the kids while I shoot. Kids are easily distracted and I need their full attention to get these great photos.
Thank you again for your consideration of my service. As a Mom, I know how important these years are and how quickly they go by.
I look forward to meeting you and your family. Click here to contact us today!
Family Photography is the cornerstone of all the pictures we take. Our family photos capture the moment, energy and place of the family. Each of these shoots give us a chance to create, get silly, serious and capture that moment in time we will look back fondly on.
Lifestyle Sessions: Remembering the little things that are forgotten, these sessions capture a moment in time with those you are closest to.
Each session starts with us getting to know one another a bit more. We keep it loose yet productive. Many of the best shots are not posed, maybe a hand hold, a look or a smile.
Lifestyle means almost anything. In your home, bedroom, play area or favorite hangout. These are usually not a formal ( dress up ) rather a dress down. Nice, comfortable, easy.
Appointments vary based on season, please email for openings.